Summer Library Club 2021: Tails and Tales!
Summer Library Club (SLC) is free for all ages and all reading abilities. The SLC gives children a chance to continue reading, learning and having fun all summer long.
SLC Kickoff: June 5, 2021
Last Day to Turn in Reading Log: July 31, 2021
Grand Prize Drawing: August 2, 2021
- Pick a reading challenge that best fits your child. We offer two different games, you can pick one or both.
- The Reading Challenge and Prizes are best suited for ages: 0-12 years of age.
- Books, magazines, comic books, bedtime stories, cookbooks...it all counts towards your reading time!
- Keep track of your progress and when you are finished bring your reading log back to the Library (including any of our four Branch locations) where you will have a chance to pick a small prize and enter your name into the Grand Prize Drawing.
- You can participate in the SLC online too! Just email email@example.com a picture of your completed reading log, along with your contact information and we will take care of the rest for you.
- Go to www.limalibrary.com to print reading logs, view prizes and see what else is going on at the Library this summer!
Click on this link to view our Virtual Reading Room:
Summer Reading Kickoff Flyer: Page 1
Summer Reading Kickoff Flyer: Page 2
Stay Tuned! The Reading Log and Grand Prize options will be available to print and view on June 5!!