Teacher Collections are for Teachers and Homeschoolers:
Let the Library help you with lesson planning.
Save time and take advantage of the Library's resources with our Teacher Collection service.
Youth Services staff will select age and grade-level appropriate materials on a theme or topic of your choice to support your classroom instruction. Early literacy concepts, preschool themes, free reading selections and resources for reports all available for your needs.
- All ages and grade levels, baby/toddler-Grade 12. We will work with you to tailor a collection to your instructional needs!
- Teacher Collections may include audiobooks, music and DVDs in addition to print resources.
- Please allow one week to fill collection request.
- Due to high demand, resources on popular topics and seasonal/holiday items may be limited.
- Teacher collections are subject to Library policies for individual borrowers. Need a larger collection or extended check-out time? Inquire about our Institutional card for your school or daycare.
- Teacher collections may be requested in person at the Youth Services desk or by phone at 419-228-5113.
- Need more classroom ideas? Check out our Parent-Teacher resources in the Youth Services Department, under J-PT.